My Aesthetic My Aesthetic

Not totally sure i get the jjookeee, but i SUPER dig the animation styles and variety, good work

The Girl on TV The Girl on TV

this is for sure one of my favorite animated shorts ever

Gildedguy vs Bog Gildedguy vs Bog

Very nice lighting work and motion- I really enjoyed. What program/s did you work in?

gildedguy responds:

I used Adobe Flash /Animate for all the graphics and lighting, and did final compositing in Sony Vegas. Swivel helped out a ton too!

~ Bacon Man ~ ~ Bacon Man ~

Nice one tox, glad to see stuff! I really liked the transition stuff in the windows/paintings, cool to rewatch and catch the stuff you put in.

toxicbomb responds:

:D! Thanks Totty. I actually reuploaded it because it was kinda blurry for some reason, but.. its still blurry :/ Oh well lol Nice to hear from you and, when is A Simple Line 10? haha

Bruce Wizard - Magic Trick Bruce Wizard - Magic Trick

I've followed your stuff for years here but somehow missed gems like this, headed over to patreon to help you keep doing this..magic. Please make more bruce wizard.

Enojón Enojón

superb! excellent animation, color, music, pacing and with style. I really liked this quite a bit. Everything flows, and has energy in every scene. I like the overall aesthetic and tone too. Good work!

The Voice The Voice

pretty good! heavy, I like the experimental/rotoscope approach, which is done remarkably well. A little short, and because of that it feels like a story cut short; regardless - well executed with transition of visuals and animation for a short clip piece.

DeMantia responds:

Thanks for your kind comment, I'm glad you liked it despite the short duration

Crown Crown

SOLID.

Space House - Planet of the Morons Space House - Planet of the Morons

An excellent cartoon. Well written, well animated, look forward to more.

TD-Save The Date TD-Save The Date

I sometimes have trouble following these, but the stream of consciousness visual/narrative reflections work, I enjoyed this one. Nice one.